Chief Executive Officer
- Leadership of a dynamic and leading capacity builder, committed to addressing Australia’s complex challenges
- Build a movement to make systemic change capability mainstream
- Australia based, flexible working arrangements, open to Co-CEO role options
- Circa $200k plus super p.a.
Collaboration for Impact exists to create a more equitable and inclusive Australia where people, place and planet thrive. Our purpose is to build a powerful movement of people able to shift conditions holding complex challenges in place. We focus on two conditions:
- Increasing the capacity of changemakers to think and act systemically;
- Building the collaborative capacity to address Australia’s unreconciled history of colonisation.
Established in 2015 Collaboration for Impact (CFI) is a leading intermediary in capacity building for systems change. CFI is embarking on a key transition from a co-founder led and network-based start-up to scaling for broader impact. The CEO will lead this transition.
Your role will be
- To lead CFI as a sought after leader in capacity building for systems change and place-based collaboration.
- Lead the bold ambition to develop a movement of people able to change systems and drive large-scale impact.
- Provide world-class learning and capacity building to place-based and systems change initiatives across Australia, to drive long term systemic change.
- Scale CFI to achieve impact with financial sustainability, a strong evidence base of impact, a clear and recognisable brand and a fit for purpose organisation.
The CEO will initially lead the implementation of the current CFI strategy for 2020 – 2023, whilst leading the development of strategy and funding for the future
Is this you?
- Passionate about and credible in applied thinking and practice, in systemic change and systems leadership
- Deep experience working on complex social challenges
- A natural connector – skilled at building and nurturing networks & alliance
- Have held executive leadership positions with demonstrated success in commercial and operations management.
- Successful at scaling organisations and/or social enterprise development
- Proven ability to generate revenue and previous fundraising success.
- Experience in leading:
– capacity building services
– provision of learning and development programs
– movement building and influencing strategies
- Able to comfortably manage complex and senior client relationships, across Government, Industry, NFP and communities
- Developed leadership awareness and practice.
Ways of working
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A demonstrated passion for innovation
- A commitment to continuous learning and self-reflection
- Alignment and commitment to the CFI vision, mission, values and principle ways of working
- High self-awareness, including cultural awareness, power literacy and openness to transparent feedback
- Exceptional communication skills
If you have this we’d love to hear from you!
What to do next?
To enquire or have a conversation about the role, please reach out to Kyrstie Dunn, CFI Board Member at firstname.lastname@example.org
CFI is conducting a global search in parallel with the Australian advertising of this role. Applications will be reviewed progressively, please apply ASAP.
View: Collaboration for Impact Strategy 2020-23
Please submit your application to email@example.com with the Subject Heading: CEO application – [your name] and include:
- A one-page cover letter introducing you, your interest in and experience for the position.
- A current resume
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Back to all