- Communications Lead role
- Work from home – part-time 3 days a week
- Salary range – $105,000 – $115,000 p.a. pro rata + superannuation
Summary: Design and deliver strategic communications to raise the profile of Collaboration for Impact and build a movement for systemic change.
> Download the Job Description
About the organisation
Collaboration for Impact (CFI) exists to create a more equitable and inclusive Australia where people, place and planet thrive. Our purpose is to build a powerful movement of people able to change systems and drive large-scale impact. Established by Co-Founders as a start-up social business in 2015 providing direct support to collaborations, CFI is now an established network of expert practitioners in collaboration and systems change providing capacity building to over 40 initiatives nationwide. CFI has experienced extraordinary growth over the past few years, transitioning from a core team of Directors and General Manager to a team of 12 staff and a network of 25 practitioners. CFI is in the process of transitioning to scale on several fronts, strengthening services and governance, building the core team and Network, and implementing knowledge management, evaluation and learning across CFI.
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to design and deliver strategic communications that will position Collaboration for Impact and its network, platforms, and events to achieve a significant increase in impact, brand recognition, stakeholder engagement, movement building and long-term sustainability. To achieve this, the responsibilities will include both day to day activities and delivery of strategic projects requiring:
- The implementation of a strategic communications function integrated across CFI to position CFI as a ‘go to’ network for systems change capacity building and movement making in Australia and globally.
- Focused strategic communication activity on 2 goals – (1) promoting the revenue raising services of CFI to be self-sustaining within three years and (2) building a movement of systemic change leaders in line with the strategy for 2020 -2023.
- Develop and lead implementation of strategic communication, brand management and stakeholder engagement strategies.
- Build the capacity of program, practice and digital leads and Network members to design and implement communication strategies for initiatives and platforms that raise awareness, build engagement, share stories, capture contacts, and feedback and build momentum for systemic change.
You have tertiary qualifications in Communications and/or related field and can demonstrate;
- Advanced written and verbal communication and language skills and the capacity to craft strategic messages, stories, and evidence to suit diverse audience needs.
- A track record delivering advanced communication strategy, brand management and stakeholder engagement that increases the reach, reputation, and impact of social enterprises and / or builds movements.
- Capacity to engage leadership and broader stakeholders in the design and delivery of communication, brand management and engagement for their programs, initiatives, and projects.
- SuperUser capability for presentations, mobile video and photography, social media and story-telling systems and customer relationship management.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively remotely, using a range of online software, and contributing to and following contemporary policy and processes.
If you have a passion for the work of CFI, its purpose and respect for its network of collaborators then please apply as per the instructions below.
The organisation has a bring your own devices policy. Applications will be reviewed progressively, please apply ASAP. If you require more information, please contact Ruth Connelly on 0402 089 999.
> Download the Job Description
> Link to Collaboration for Impact Strategy 2020-23
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application to email@example.com with the Subject Heading: Communications Lead– [your name] and include:
- A one-page cover letter introducing you, your interest in and experience for the position
- A current resume
- A statement answering the following questions:
- Outline your experience implementing a strategic communications strategy for a social enterprise looking to scale revenue generation, influence, and impact – what was the context, how did you approach it, who did you work with, what was the result?
- How would you approach building a movement for social impact through the CFI Network? How would you connect people, catalyse activity, raise profile, and influence decision-makers? What successful movements and personal experience would you draw from?
Back to all