• Work from home – hours negotiated per project
• Rate – negotiable
We’re looking to create a new case study format to share learnings and experiences of community initiatives using a collective impact approach to systems change on Platform C.
Platform C is a learning platform offering free tools and resources to help changemakers address complex social issues through collaborative ways of working. Platform C is managed by Collaboration for Impact (CFI) with input and support from various partners.
The current video case studies on Platform C are a useful resource for people working in community initiatives. We want to continue to surface the voices and experiences of communities on their collaborative change journey through new web-based formats that will include a mix of media – text, images, infographics, audio and video.
Brief: research and development of a series of web-based case studies.
This will include:
• Engaging with communities and stakeholders through interviews (phone, Zoom etc)
• Working and consulting with CFI team to ensure content aligns to learning outcomes
• Producing case studies including writing and production of short-form audio and/or video where possible to form part of the case study
• Briefing and managing the work with designers on graphics and infographics if and when needed
• Working with CFI Digital Projects Manager and external web designers and developers on case study formats/templates
You’ll be working with CFI’s Digital Projects Manager and potentially CFI Network Members (Consultants) who have relationships with the case study communities and have subject matter expertise.
• Producing content across a range of formats (text, audio, video)
• Experience working in social impact and/or understanding of systems change and collaborative change practices preferred but not essential
• Experience engaging with a range of stakeholders through interviews desirable.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Heading: Content Producer role – [your name]
Please include a one-page cover letter introducing you, your interest in and experience for the work. Feel free to include links to your work or anything else that you think is relevant.
If you require more information or you’d prefer to talk rather than email, please contact Gabby Shaw on email@example.com or phone 0400 652018.
Collaboration for Impact (CFI) exists to create a more equitable and inclusive Australia where people, place and planet thrive. Our purpose is to build a powerful movement of people able to change systems and drive large-scale impact.
Established by Co-Founders as a start-up social business in 2015 providing direct support to collaborations, CFI is now an established network of expert practitioners in collaboration and systems change providing capacity building to over 40 initiatives nationwide. CFI has experienced extraordinary growth over the past few years, transitioning from a core team of Directors and General Manager to a team of 12 staff and a network of 25 practitioners. CFI is in the process of transitioning to scale on several fronts, strengthening services and governance, building the core team and Network, and implementing knowledge management, evaluation and learning across CFI.
Back to all