We’re hiring an extraordinary Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Use your high-level administration skills to make a difference
Join one of Australia’s leading social change networks in an exciting time of growth and creativity
3 month full time contract – leading into full time role
Is this you?
Collaboration for Impact (CFI) is looking to employ an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to provide high level administrative, technical and operational support to the CFI Core Team and Network Members.
Operating with a high level of responsibility and independence across the broad range of functions, the Executive Assistant / Office Manager is required to have a clear understanding of the operational requirements and objectives for each Core Project within CFI.
The type of person we are looking for is:
- Friendly, dependable and flexible
- Independent and self-motivated – someone who values the role they will play in a small, fast-paced and partially remote team
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant/Team Assistant and experience in broader Office Management functions.
The type of work style we need you to have is:
- Ability to be adaptable as things change
- Laser-like focus on detail
- Offering up solutions to problems before we know we have them
- Getting things to flow and keeping everyone in the loop and happy
- Great team player
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flexible, proactive, resourceful
The type of impact we want you to create:
- Maintain and develop a smooth, efficient operations function for CFI
- Our busy virtual network of capacity builders across Australia are supported effectively to enable their work
- CFI has fit for purpose robust systems and processes which you have been involved in shaping and implementing
About the position
Your focus will be operationally leading and doing:
- Executive Support – diary management for Directors
- Office Management and Administration
- Assisting Network Members with work flow enquiries and CFI processes
- Supporting Operations (professional services style with a difference) and assisting with Client Management e.g. assisting with proposal and agreements, maintaining large spreadsheets, preparing client reporting
- Assisting Finances with bookkeeping inputs and duties as delegated
- Assisting Human Resources e.g. induction paperwork and setting up team members on CFI operating systems and communication platforms
- Assisting Marketing & Communications – adhoc duties
- Assisting Human Resources
Please see attached full job description here.
About CFI and why this role is important
Collaboration for Impact (CFI) is one of Australia’s newest and innovative social purpose organisations in the social innovation sector. CFI enables communities across Australia and New Zealand to thrive – by building their capacity to address complex problems and drive systems change. We build capacity by walking alongside, not doing and building capacity for people in communities to address their own challenges. We provide this support through a network of Australia’s best specialist practitioners in the areas of system thinking, collective impact, collaborative practice, adaptive leadership, citizen mobilization and the evaluation/measurement of system change.
We exist to create a more equitable and inclusive Australia. We believe in a society that is able to solve complete challenges, seize opportunities and thrive.
Our work helps people and collaborations tackle the tough stuff – the challenges that no one organisations or program can solve on their own. Working this way requires people and collaborations to work in new and different ways. CFI supports the leadership and design of impactful collaborative change by:
- Providing customised tailored support to collaborations providing strategic advice, capacity building and technical assistance.
- Offering a Learning Program that enables people learn new approaches, skills and tools and gain confidence in making change in complex problems.
Apply by submitting your application via email to CFI Project Manager – Heidi Jasprizza – firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Cover letter – outlining three reasons why you are the right candidate for this position.
- Your CV.
- Your LinkedIn profile and contact telephone number.
- List of experience in platforms / systems – such as MS Office, Gmail, Dropbox, Adobe, Zoom, Mailchimp, Xero, Basecamp, Eventbrite, Survey Monkey, WordPress, Social Media etc
Closing date Monday 21st January 2019 @ 9:00am (AEDT). This position is based in Sydney.
Please contact Heidi with any clearly articulated queries who will respond the week of 14th January 2019.