Marketing, Communications & Events Coordinator
- Australia based, flexible working arrangements
- Full Time – 2-year fixed term contract
- Salary range: $70k – $78k per annum plus superannuation
View the role description
Are you a dynamic marketing and communications professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing, communications and/ or events role?
Collaboration for Impact is a leading capability building services provider in the field of place-based collaborative change and systems change. We support over 40 initiatives across Australia to drive social change, many based in regional and remote Australia.
Provide high-level Marketing, Communications & Events implementation support to a team of changemakers and several key initiatives, social media, digital campaigns, and world-class online learning events for systems change in Australia.
- Working together with CFI Communications Lead, you will coordinate and execute the CFI cross-platform marketing and communications strategy.
- Develop and create innovative, engaging, and informative content to maximise brand awareness based on CFI and sector research.
- Monitor and collect data related to social media marketing, event feedback and awareness campaigns to broaden strategic impact
- Possess advanced video conferencing management skills and the capacity to support highly interactive and engaging online learning and event experiences
- Support the recruitment, registration onboarding and learning experience of learning program participants from recruitment through to post-event.
- Effectively support and manage marketing activities
Ways of working
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Self-directed and able to work efficiently and effectively remotely, managing time and solving problems proactively
- A self-starter that takes initiative to proactively anticipate team needs offering support on the front foot
- Responsive to changing needs and priorities
- Motivated to identify and implement improvements in processes and systems
- Have high self-awareness, including cultural awareness and exceptional communication skills
- A commitment to continuous learning, professional development, and self-reflection
What We’re Looking For
- Tertiary or Vocational Qualifications in Media, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Public Relations; or equivalent industry experience of at least 3 years
- Advanced self-awareness, communication and language skills and capacity to craft stories and content for diverse audiences to make a positive impact
- Exceptional systems and technical skill
- Excellent verbal communication and emotional intelligence
- Excellent strategic thinking, planning, and organisational skills
- Positive attitude toward work and a desire to learn and develop the role
- Project and budget management skills
- Graphic design software, image, video, and audio editing skills (InDesign and other Adobe design packages, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Hosting online meetings and webinars, and provision of technical support
- Ticketing, and whole of event set-up through online ticketing systems which includes enrolment processing
- Marketing automation tools and CRMs, social media marketing, customer experience and market data reporting
- Working with content management systems and web platforms
- Content generation and copywriting ability with a proven ability to generate and bring to market content for online/social media channels, websites, printed resources, and publications such as newsletters, surveys, annual reports
Work priorities for this role will fluctuate throughout the year, however duties are equally weighted across the key activities of marketing, communications and event coordination and delivery.
The organisation has a bring your own devices policy.
CFI strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, LGBTQI and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds for this opportunity.
Applications will be reviewed progressively, please apply ASAP. If you require assistance with the application process and/or have access requirements please contact Ruth Connelly email@example.com to help CFI maximise everyone’s opportunity to fully participate and contribute to build our vision for impact.
View the role description
What to do Next?
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Heading: CFI Marketing, Communications & Events Coordinator – [your name]
- A one-page cover letter introducing you, your interest in and experience for the position.
- A current resume
- A statement answering the following questions:
- Please provide examples that demonstrate where you have achieved success in each of the following areas (300 words for each area)
- Online Events
- Tell us about a time when you’ve worked for more than one manager, the challenges of this and what you did to meet expectations. (300 words)
- How will you use this opportunity to bring your skills, creativity, and initiative to make a positive impact working for CFI on systems change in Australia. (300 words)
Back to all