- Ensure the organisation’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Work from home: 4 days per week (FTE 0.8), 2 year fixed term contract
- Salary range: $70k – $78k per annum pro rata + superannuation
Summary: Support systems, policies, processes, procurement, recruitment and contracts in an organisation working for social justice and change.
View Job Description
Collaboration for Impact (CFI) exists to build a powerful movement of people able to change systems and drive large-scale social impact. CFI provides capacity building to over 40 community-based initiatives nationwide.
CFI is in the process of further developing our back-office functions, strengthening infrastructure, internal operations support and governance, building the core team and network of practitioners, and implementing knowledge management, evaluation and learning systems.
Join an exceptional team to coordinate operational support for the core team and our network. Supporting the Operations Lead you will:
- Be the go-to person for CFI systems, training and helping employees and our network members to use CFI’s systems
- Recommend and implement new and improved systems and processes to improve the efficiency of CFI’s operations
- Support HR processes, such as recruitment, induction, preparing employment agreement and subcontracts and general HR admin and records maintenance
- Work with the practice team to improve the efficiency of the systems and processes that support delivery of services to clients
- Maintain CFI organisational policies, processes and registers
- Update the CFI websites as required (with CFI Digital and Communication Leads)
- Be an active member of the Operations Team and participant in CFI culture
What about You?
Your passion is helping others achieve greater productivity and streamlining systems and processes to support that.
You have tertiary qualifications in IT, Business Analysis or Process Improvement.
You have the following:
- Exceptional administration and coordination skills with an attention detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience and results in improving existing processes, systems, and ways of working to improve efficiency and productivity of teams.
- Experience supporting the HR function; including recruitment, induction and employee agreements and record keeping
- Experience drafting organisational policies and processes.
- Working knowledge of procurement, contracting and vendor management policies and practices and the capacity to manage contracts and contract records.
- Super User capability for a range of software as a service solution designed for small, start-up offices and ability to introduce system and process innovation and improvement.
- Confident communication skills and ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience working remotely and in virtual teams
Ways of working
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Self-directed and able to work efficiently and effectively remotely, managing time and solving problems proactively
- A self-starter that takes initiative to proactively anticipate team needs offering support on the front foot
- Responsive to changing needs and priorities
- Motivated to identify and implement improvements in processes and systems
- Have high self-awareness, including cultural awareness and exceptional communication skills
- A commitment to continuous learning, professional development and self-reflection
The organisation has a bring your own devices policy.
Applications will be reviewed progressively, please apply ASAP. If you require more information, please contact Ruth Connelly on firstname.lastname@example.org
View Job Description
What to do Next?
Please submit your application to email@example.com with the Subject Heading: CFI Operations Coordinator – [your name]
- A one-page cover letter introducing you, your interest in and experience for the position.
- A current resume
- A statement answering the following questions:
Back to all
- This is a broad operational support role covering technology, policy, procurement, recruitment and contract management – how do you keep up to date with and apply leading practice across these functions?
- Outline your experience in an operational role where a series of deadlines coincided with an unexpected crisis – what was your role, how did you handle the situation and the follow up, and what did you learn about yourself and others?
- Tell us about 2 process improvement you have implemented; why was the improvement needed, what was your role, what were the results of the improvement for the organisation and how did you go about it?