- Use your exceptional project management & admin skills to drive social change
- Embrace our flexible work arrangements, be based anywhere in Australia
- 0.8 FTE, 1-year fixed-term contract; circa $80k pa. pro rata
Collaboration for Impact is a leading capability building services provider in the field of place-based collaborative change and systems change. We support over 40 initiatives across Australia to drive social change, many based in regional and remote Australia.
Become a key member in our Stronger Places Stronger People (SPSP) Project Team supporting a complex multi-site initiative working in 10 communities to create better outcomes for families and children.
The Project Coordinator supports the SPSP Project Lead and the project team by:
- Providing project management and admin support for this large and complex project
- Supporting project teams, with proactive coordination, administration and travel logistics for our practitioners, delivering work in 10 communities
- Managing a complex project budget
- Provide support to a Learning Program and “Communities of Practice”.
- Interact with and have strong relationships with a range of stakeholders including
- our strategic partner organisation in this project,
- the government client team,
- CFI’s network of practitioners, and
- community members.
- Draft and coordinate subcontracting agreements with network team members
- Design, implement and improve project management and workflow processes and tools to track and guide delivery of projects.
- Contribute to the evaluation and learning framework and systems including periodically reporting on evaluation.
Ways of working
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Self-directed and able to work efficiently and effectively remotely, managing time and solving problems proactively
- A self-starter that takes initiative to proactively anticipate team needs offering support on the front foot.
- Responsive to changing needs and priorities
- Motivated to identify and implement improvements in processes and systems
- Have high self-awareness, including cultural awareness and exceptional communication skills.
- A commitment to continuous learning, professional development and self-reflection
What We’re Looking For
Qualifications in Project Management are desirable
Demonstrated experience in:
Project Management of complex projects with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Managing complex project budgets with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding and timely administration,
- Design, implement and improve processes and tools to track project delivery
- Stakeholder management and strong relationship building and nurturing skills
- SuperUser capability key systems (Harvest, DropBox, Presentations, Excel and Word) and ability to introduce system and process innovation and improvement.
- Team coordination and support anticipating team’s needs and ensuring delivery consultant have what they need (resources, travel logistics and access to CFI tools etc.)
- Recording and reporting for evaluation, measurement & learning systems
If you have this, we’d love to hear from you!
The organisation has a bring your own devices policy.
This is a 1-year contract for 0.8 FTE position.
Applications will be reviewed progressively, please apply ASAP. If you require more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do Next?
Please submit your application to email@example.com with the Subject Heading: CFI Project Coordinator – [your name]
- A one-page cover letter introducing you, your interest in and experience for the position.
- A current resume
- A statement answering the following questions:
- Tell us about the most challenging complex project you have managed and what you did to make your role effective in meeting the project objectives.
- Please describe the stakeholders in a complex project you have managed and how you developed and maintained your relationships within and around this project.
- Describe your approach and an example of process improvement you have implemented.
- Tell us about the trickiest project budget you have managed, your role in this, and what made the budget a challenge.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Back to all