- Use your exceptional administration skills to support social change
- Embrace our flexible work arrangements, be based anywhere in Australia
- Full time – 2-year fixed-term contract, circa $70k
Collaboration for Impact exists to create a more equitable and inclusive Australia where people, place and planet thrive. Our purpose is to build a powerful movement of people able to change systems and drive large-scale impact.
CFI is a leading capability building services provider in the field of place-based collaborative change and systems change. We support over 40 initiatives across Australia, many based in regional and remote Australia.
The Team Assistant is a key member of the Practice team, supporting three Practice Leads by:
- Providing administration and project management support to multiple projects across Australia
- Supporting project teams, made up of highly experienced specialist practitioners in our network, delivering work in communities
- Manage project budgets, coordinate invoicing and subcontracting documentation.
- Support Practice Leads develop new business and relationships
- Provide timely and proactive team coordination and support. Anticipating team members’ needs and ensuring delivery consultants have what they need to perform their work
- Broad administration support to the Practice Leads and project teams including travel bookings and logistics coordination
- Be part of preparing and formatting new business proposals and tender documents.
- Manage the business development and WIP pipelines
- Manage project budgets with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interact with and manage relationships with a range of stakeholders including strategic partners, clients, CFI’s network of delivery practitioners and community members.
- Draft and coordinate subcontracting agreements with Network team members
- Design, implement and improve project management and workflow processes and tools to track and guide delivery of projects. Record and report on project evaluation
Ways of working
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Self-directed and able to work efficiently and effectively remotely, managing time and solving problems proactively
- A self-starter that takes initiative to anticipate team needs, implements improvements in processes and offers support on the front foot.
- Responsive to changing needs and priorities
- Have high self-awareness, including cultural awareness and exceptional communication skills.
- A commitment to continuous learning, professional development and self-reflection
What We’re Looking For
Demonstrated experience in:
- Broad and exceptional administration skills, with high attention to detail
- Team coordination and support anticipating team’s needs and ensuring delivery consultant have what they need (resources, travel logistics and access to CFI tools etc.)
- Project coordination experience administering multiple projects and the budgets with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Design, implement and improve processes and tools to track project delivery and evaluate and measure outcomes
- Stakeholder management and strong relationship building and nurturing skills
- SuperUser capability key systems (Harvest, DropBox, Presentations, Excel and Word) and ability to introduce system and process innovation and improvement.
- Professional services or consulting industry experience would be well regarded
If you have this, we’d love to hear from you!
The organisation has a bring your own devices policy.
This is a full-time position for a 2-year contract with the potential for extension.
Applications will be reviewed progressively, please apply ASAP. If you require more information, please contact email@example.com
What to do Next?
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Heading: CFI Team Assistant – [your name]
- A one-page cover letter introducing you, your interest in and experience for the position.
- A current resume
- A statement answering the following questions:
- Tell us about a time when you’ve worked to more than one manager, the challenges of this and what you did to meet expectations.
- Describe your approach and an example of a process improvement you have implemented.
- Share with us some examples of projects you have supported and managed.
- Tell us about when you have worked remotely and what you found challenging and how you managed this.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Back to all