The Network includes evaluators, facilitators, trainers, communicators, policy advisers and people deeply steeped in the practice of collaborating for impact.
CFI is developing a growing Network of practitioners with significant skills and experience in the practical application of collective impact, collaboration and systemic thinking.
All Network members have a demonstrated commitment to:
They also have significant skills and experience in:
• Understanding and application of the collective impact framework
• Framing complex problems and articulating why a collaborative response is required
• Building capacity in people and organisations to respond to think and act systemically
• Diagnosing and interpreting dynamics and data and sharing insight
• Facilitation group process and engaging in coaching
• Focusing on results and impact
• Working across boundaries – cross-sectorial
• Emotional and cultural awareness
Network members join the Network with a deep practice is one or more of the following:
If you’re interested to know more about becoming a network member, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact CFI.Apply to become a CFI Network member